Kornkraft Manual Grain Mill MULINO
Kornkraft Grain Mill MULINO
If you only occasionally need small quantities of fresh flour or grist, it is recommended to take a closer look at the Kornkraft hand grain mill Mulino. It is particularly well suited for quick and gentle milling of grains to make fresh grain muesli, but small amounts of flour are also no problem for the Mulino due to its excellent stone mill.
The rectangular design of the mill allows for optimal fixation while sitting, unlike round hand mills. To adjust the desired degree of milling, simply adjust the wooden screw above the funnel. The Kornkraft mill grinds all grains except for corn, and the ground material is collected dust-free in a spacious drawer that is easy to remove.
The Mulino is made of high-quality materials such as local beech wood and polished stainless steel, while the milling mechanism is made of self-sharpening and self-centering natural materials such as Naxos basalt in magnesite-salt binding. The surfaces are ecologically refined and polished with biological Auro beeswax-stretch balm. The milling mechanism operates residue-free and does not require cleaning after use.
- Grinding capacity per minute: Approximately 80 g/coarse, approximately 25 g/fine Grinds all grains except corn
- Housing: Solid beechwood
- Surface finish: Auro beeswax balsam
- Grinding mechanism: Conical grinding stones made of Naxos-Basalt in Magnesite-salt binding
- Height / Width / Depth (without crank): 170 / 155 / 155 mm
- Height with crank: 245 mm
- Crank radius: 116 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Hopper capacity: 150 g
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years *
- Table clamps available as accessories
- Also available as a hand coffee grinder