DICKORON CLASSIC Sharpening Steel, Sapphire Cut, Oval, 30 cm / 11.8'' - #75983-30
DICK Sharpening Steel DICKORON CLASSIC 30 cm / 11.8''
The DICKORON classic is the most popular sharpening steel in the DICKORON family.
With its special sapphire cut, it allows you to hone your knife with velvety smoothness for an evenly sharp and fine knife edge.
With the DICKORON classic, the knife edge can be kept sharp for a long time before it needs to be resharpened.
- Dimensions: 47.02 x 3.40 x 5.04 cm / 18.51'' x 1.34'' x 1.98''
- Blade length: 30 cm / 11.81"
- Weight: 0.49 kg / 1.08 lbs
- Shape: Oval
- Cut: Sapphire cut
- Material: Steel Sapphire
- Blade hardness 65° HRC
- Hygienic plastic handle (length 10 cm / 3.94")
- Eyelet for hanging (diameter 4.20 cm / 1.65")
- Area of application: Professional & private
- Manufacturer No. 75983-30 / EAN 4009215061857
Every DICKORON sharpening steel has been designed for its particular application. The latest production technologies guarantee a longlasting and wear resistant use. The special handles ensure a safe grip.
DICK DICKORON sharpening steels have been manufactured since 1933, since then they have been the most used professional sharpening steels.