Dick MULTIRON Sharpening Steel, Fine & Regular Cut, 30 cm / 11.8" - #76503-30
DICK MULTIRON, Sharpening Steel, Fine & Regular Cut, 30 cm / 11.8"
The DICK MULTIRON is a 2 in 1 sharpening steel, it combines a fine and a standard cut.
With little pressure, the fine cut ensures a light removal. With more pressure, the abrasion increases due to the slight indentations in the sharpening steel.
Every DICK sharpening steel has been designed for its particular application. The latest production technologies guarantee a longlasting and wear resistant use. The special handles ensure a safe grip. Classic sharpening steel with the unsurpassed saphire cut.
- Dimensions: 47.58 x 3.40 x 5.04 cm / 18.73'' x 1.34'' x 1.98''
- Blade length: 30 cm / 11.81"
- Weight: 0.49 kg / 1.08 lbs
- Shape: Oval
- Cut: fine cut + regular cut
- Material: Steel
- Blade hardness 65° HRC
- Hygienic plastic handle (length 10 cm / 3.94")
- Eyelet for hanging (diameter 4.20 cm / 1.65")
- Area of application: Professional & private
- Manufacturer No. 76503-30 / EAN 4009215112412
DICK DICKORON sharpening steels have been manufactured since 1933, since then they have been the most used professional sharpening steels.