Kornkraft Manual Grain Mill MIA MOLA
Kornkraft Grain Mill MIA MOLA
The Mia Mola hand grain mill is the latest development from the specialists at Kornkraft. The main goal of this newly designed hand mill was to achieve an exceptionally high fine flour output. And this goal was met: the Kornkraft Mia Mola can easily mill 50g of fine whole grain flour per minute, without the need for electricity. This high output is made possible by the well-designed and high-quality construction of the Mia Mola. Large grinding stones with a diameter of 85 mm are driven by a sturdy and long stainless steel crank. First-class ball bearings and a particularly solid construction with a stable table clamp make it easy and effortless to grind by hand with the Mia Mola.
The name Mia Mola, which means "my mill," reflects how much you'll want to hold onto this hand mill. The Mia Mola hand mill is made with love and care by Kornkraft in Saarland, Germany, from solid beech wood sourced from local, sustainable forestry. The wooden surfaces are ecologically treated with natural Auro beeswax polish, resulting in a velvety, shiny, and durable finish. The grinding fineness can be easily adjusted from coarse to fine with the ergonomic and smooth-gliding wooden knob located on the crank. The large crank and stable table clamp with two table clamps make grinding with the Mia Mola easy and effortless. We also provide a glass catch bowl that fits perfectly under the Kornkraft Mia Mola.
- Grinding capacity per minute:
approx. 100 g/coarse (approx. 3.5 oz), approx. 50 g/fine (approx. 1.75 oz). Grinds all grains except for cornSolid beechwood housing
- Surface finish: Auro beeswax balm
- Height/Width/Depth: 320/240/180 mm (12.6/9.4/7.1 inches)
- Grinding stone diameter: 85 mm (3.35 inches)
- Grinding stone made of Naxos basalt in salt-magnesite binding
- Crank radius: 140 mm (5.5 inches)
- Weight: 2400 g (5.3 lbs)
- Hopper capacity: 350 g (12.3 oz)
- Included in delivery: Grain mill Mia Mola, Matching glass bowl, Two sturdy table clamps for up to 50 mm (2 inches) thick plates