Fischer Sheraton Weather Station 390 x 115 mm / 15.3" x 4.5" - 6690-US °C+°F
Beautiful, classic weather station for house, garden or office. The weather station by Fischer represents high quality MADE IN GERMANY and shows off with its outstanding design.
The Sheraton weather station of the design line "Sheraton" not only fascinates by its sophisticated and elegant looks but also enables you to notice any change in weather immediately. The precise craftsmanship and high-precision instruments allow exact measurement of air pressure so that inclement weather will not be a surprise.
Perfectly suitable as a gift!
- Longevity due to high-quality materials
- High-precision measurement
- MADE IN GERMANY Quality by the traditional company Fischer Germany
- Easy to adjust
- Splendid craftsmanship
- Decorative and functional
- Air pressure in Inch / MILLIBARS
- Thermometer scale: -25 °F to 125 °F / -10 °C to +55 °C
- Hygrometer scale: from 0% to 100%
- Adjustable reference pointer for determining the pressure change
- Frame 390 x 115 mm / 15.3" x 4.5"
- Mineral glass cover
- Mahogany colored wood
- Instrument in brass
Range of application:
- Only for indoors
Scope of delivery:
- Fischer weather station with barometer, thermometer & hygrometer "Sheraton" 390 x 115 mm / 15.3" x 4.5", mahogany 6690 (English /°C+F)
- Original manufacturer number 6690-22-US (Englisch / °C+°F)
- Manual with the most important weather rules (German & English)
- Local height at delivery set to 0 m
- Actual local attitude is set according to instructions before first use
- Weight with packaging 540 g / 1.19 lb
What does a barometer measure?
A barometer is a device to measure the atmospheric pressure. Atmospheric pressure is measured by deformation of a flat and airless metal box. When the pressure raises the box contracts, when the pressure sinks the box expands. A high-precision measuring unit transfers this movement to a pointer which then displays the air pressure on a scale.
Air pressure and climate
Changes in weather are primarily determined by changes in air pressure. Due to the gravity earth is surrounded by a mantle of air (atmosphere).The static pressure that acts to the surface of the earth is called atmospheric pressure. Slow but steady rise of air pressure gives outlook to a profound and settled improvement in weather. A sharp rise, however, is most of the times accompanied by sharp falls which indicate unsteady changes in weather. This unsteady changes lead often to worsening of the weather.