Etzinger Manual Coffee Grinder
Etzinger Manual Coffee Grinder - Regular & Trim
The etz-I is the perfect entry-level grinder, suitable for those who want to enjoy their coffee quickly and easily, without any additional effort. As the only grinder available on the market, it features an anti-static device that dissipates static charge during grinding, ensuring clean operation and an optimal particle distribution.
All Etzinger grinders are innovative coffee mills, made in Liechtenstein, that are easy to fill, adjust, open, and clean. Our hand grinders are suitable for all brewing methods, from Turkish coffee and espresso to filter and French press. They are available in two versions (Trim and Regular) and two colors.
Features (both versions):
- Retractable lever (125mm / 4.92 inches when extended)
- RRB mechanism (Rotating Ring Burr, Axleless): Easy to fill
- Ergonomic handle (with finger groove for three fingers)
- Smooth grinding action (CCW - counter-clockwise)
- Minimal or no static charge (anti-static device)
- External grind size adjustment (88 settings at 0.02mm / 0.00079 inches increments)
- Easy cleaning and tool-free disassembly
- Precise nonius scale with consistent reference point
- Efficient geometry ensures gentle grinding
- Two versions (diameter): TRIM (⌀ 47mm / 1.85 inches ), REGULAR (⌀ 55mm / 2.17 inches)
- Made in Liechtenstein & Switzerland
Package includes: Grinder, brush, quick guide.