Zassenhaus BBQ Pepper Mill BAYREUTH, 30 cm / 11.8" - #022643
Hot on the outside, sensitive on the inside: pepper needs a high-quality mill to develop its full flavor. In the Zassenhaus mill BAYREUTH black, white and colored pepper corns are grinded optimally.
At first, the mill cuts pepper, dried herbs and other spices coarsely. Afterwards grain size is reached – adjustable on the six grinding levels from powder fine (1) to coarsely crushed (6) at the grinder bottom. Degree of grinding remains exactly the same while refilling and can always be seen on the adjustment ring. The patented grinding mechanism made of high-performance ceramics is harder than steel and doesn’t steam up when using salt.
Practical use: You don’t have to disassemble this mill for cleaning. Just fill in and grind some coarse salt.
- Mill Type: Pepper-Salt Mill
- Material: Beech, glossy red-black, glossy
- Height: 30 cm
- Diameter: 6,3 cm
- Weight: 0,56 kg
- Manufacturer Article No. 022643
- including practical felt pad
- Freeness infinitely adjustable, from (1) fine powder to (6) coarsely ground Grinder made of high-performance ceramic