Dick Sharpening Steel, Round, Polished, 25 cm / 9.8" - #74691-25
DICK Sharpening Steel, Round, Polish-unchromed, 25 cm / 9.8" #74691-25
Sharpening is defined as the process of erecting a blunt blade with the help of a sharpening steel. If a knife is already blunt it has to be grinded in order to be sharp again.
- Dimensions: 40.50 x 5.40 x 4 cm / 15.95'' x 2.13'' x 1.58''
- Blade length: 25 cm / 9.8"
- Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.55 lbs
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Polished cut - unchromed
- Material: Steel
- Hygienic plastic handle (length 13 cm / 5.12")
- Eyelet for hanging (diameter 3.30 cm / 1.30")
- Area of application: Professional & private
- Manufacturer No. 74691-25 / EAN 4009215100556
The polished steel is suitable especially for straightening and smoothing of sharp flipped down blades. For a smooth cut, such as during cutting, you need a thin cutting angle, which can cause the blade to easily flip down before its blunt by wearout. For those blades this sharpening steel is made in order to align and smooth them. The steel is ideally suited for raising the blade. High performance at low fatigue. Ideally suited for cutting.
Every DICK sharpening steel has been designed for its particular application. The latest production technologies guarantee a longlasting and wear resistant use. The special handles ensure a safe grip.