Westmark Bell Corkscrew "Chianti" Monopol Edition, satin-finished- #6255 3380
Westmark Bell Corkscrew "Chianti" Monopol Edition, satin-finished
With the bell corkscrew CHIANTI, satin-finished from Westmark, the pleasure in a good bottle of wine begins with the opening. The hardened worm cuts into the cork smoothly and precisely. Thanks to the excellently finished mechanism, the cork is easily and quickly removed from the bottle. Because of the integrated flanges, the cork can be removed easily from the worm. CHIANTI is the ideal tool for the exacting connoisseur. Made in Germany of steel since 1879.
- Westmark Bell Corkscrew CHIANTI
- With cork-remover
- Specially sharpened cutting thread
- High-quality product from Westmark
- Well sharpened - gentle to the cork.
- Product packing: gift box!
- Dimension: 149 x 71 x 35 mm (5.9" x 2.8" x 1.4")
- Weight: 185 g / 0.40 lb
- Manufacturer SKU: 6255 3380
Westmark offers a specially sharpened cutting thread. The cutting thread “cuts” its way softly through the cork and does not press it apart. A breakage of the cork when pulling it out is allmost impossible because of the wide, flat pulling surface of the thread. Well sharpened - gentle to the cork.