Westmark Bell Corkscrew "Barolo" Monopol Edition, satin-finished - #6260 3380
- Westmark Bell Corkscrew BAROLO - Made in Germany
- With cork-remover, superfine polished, satin-finished,
- with hardened and polished, specially sharpened cutting thread.
- High-quality product from Westmark (NR. 6260).
- Well sharpened - gentle to the cork.
- Product packaging: gift box!
- Dimension: 165 x 71 x 35 mm (6.5" x 2.8" x 1.4")
- Weight: 230 g / 0.50 lb
- Mfr No. 6260 3380
Westmark offers a specially sharpened cutting thread. The cutting thread “cuts” its way softly through the cork and does not press it apart. A breakage of the cork when pulling it out is allmost impossible because of the wide, flat pulling surface of the thread. Well sharpened - gentle to the cork.