Zassenhaus Retro Hand Bread Slicer VINTAGE, Chrome - #072006
- Sustainable, no power consumption
- Fine adjustment with scaling
- With suction feet and crumb tray
Those who buy pre-sliced bread know the problem: the last slices are often dry, the slices are too thick, or so thin that they crumble when spreading.
The Zassenhaus manual bread slicer performs significantly better in this regard. The extra-sharp wavy-edged blade provides you with as many fresh slices as you need. Thanks to the fine adjustment with scaling, you can customize the thickness of the slices according to the preferences of family members. Then, simply turn the smooth-operating crank. This hand-operated machine in a retro design works quickly, precisely, and sustainably, as it requires no electricity.
The suction feet ensure a secure grip, the base plate folds for space-saving storage, and the crumb tray keeps your workspace clean. Speaking of cleanliness: the full-metal construction of the machine not only looks good but also makes cleaning a breeze.
- Length: 8.27 inches (21 cm)
- Width: 10.24 inches (26 cm)
- Height: 13.39 inches (34 cm)
- Weight: 6.13 pounds (2.78 kg)
- Material: Die-cast / Stainless Steel
Item No.: 072006